What is a Dachshund Mom?
A Dachshund Mom is someone who is absolutely in love with Dachshunds. A Doxie Mom loves her doxie like her own furry child and tends to it with the same pours all of her time, love, and energy into her Dachshund baby.
20 Signs that you are a dachshund mom
- Your Dachshund always cheers you up.
- You get excited to give your doxie a present.
- Talking to your Dachshund as if he were human.
- You always make weekend plans with your Dachshund.
- You never miss celebrating your Dachshunds birthday.
- Never forget to buy your Dachshund a Halloween costume.
- You couldn’t imagine a life without your Dachshund.
- Your Dachshund always comes up in any conversation you have.
- You post more pictures of your Dachshund than yourself on social media.
- Leaving your Dachshund when traveling breaks your heart.
- You see your Dachshund vet more than your doctor.
- You always search for pet-friendly businesses to take your Doxie with you.
- You get mad at people that ignore your Dachshund.
- You don’t mind finding dog hair everywhere.
- Your travel plans always involve your Dachshund.
- The smell of Corn chips makes you sentimental.
- You make play dates for your Dachshund.
- Your Dachshund has its own Instagram account.
- You sleep with your Doxie.
- You like your Doxie more than your human children.